Saturday, September 11, 2004

Mid-semestrals in less than 2 days and I'm fucking around the computer and over at Audio. I guess music's really important to me now. Even when I'm fucking shitty, I still head over. Music is like a drug. It lives without you, but you can NEVER live without it. Anyways, yesternight was to be remembered. Battle frenzy. Jo and Andre are placing their bets on me getting into top 3. Yea like I will. I think it's bottom 3 more likely. But who cares. I'm just gonna go and strut my music. It's what I want people to listen. My music. It's just like composing. You'll want your listeners to know that it was YOU who composed the tunes and all, not any other. Individual. That's what I strive for. To be an individual. In music of course. ;) I miss ya'll... Heh enough of ego. I just figured that my new hair cut makes me look really gay. Hah.. Dreams dreams dreams. Sweet dreams are made of ? =D Got myself a nokia 7610. I totally REGRET it. Heh but cool. Sleek design, so it'll pass. Be part of the moment.